Welcome on this page on Historia Vivens Web! If you would like to see an historical event posted on our website, please read carefully the following submission guidelines, make sure to include details concerning the "who, what, where, when" along with all other data required in the “Event Submission Form” downloadable here below, and email it to us at: events(at)historiavivens.eu (n.b. (at)=@). Thank you!
General Requirements for events submission for inclusion in the "Events Calendar" database on HistoriaVivens Web.
Please read carefully and remember to submit events at least 7 days before the event will occur. Thank You!
- The event should focus on Living History and Reenactment displays and activities.
- The event should represent one of the prehistoric and historical periods up to the 20th century, or also several periods all together (like in a Multi-period event).
- The event should be held within the territory of Europe and refer to the history of Europe. The event can represent history of other continents only if it covers several territories and nations at the same time, including the European ones.
- The event should be held officially and comply with all rules, permits and precautions required by the legislative system of the country where it is held.
- The event can be open to the general public or only to the Reenactors community.
- The event submission should provide a description at least of two sentences in English language (no automatic translation!), rendering a brief introduction and the main features of the event. Timetables and programmes, as well as any other information which is changeable from year to year, will not be accepted as a full description.
- The event submission should always include the address of the event location, the current scheduled dates, the name of the entity and/or individuals organizing it, the link to the official web-site or the web-pages where the Users can find updated information, and the contacts of the Organizer(s): telephone, fax, e-mail and postal address.
- The description of the event and all required details should be sent ONLY through the form called “Event Submission Form” which can be downloaded below in "Excel" file format.
- All data should be written in the “Event Submission Form” in English language. It is advisable to put the name of the event both in English and in the language of the hosting country.
- The Organizer(s) should attach one picture (in jpeg, gif or png format) illustrating the event. The image size will be adapted to the HistoriaVivens Web layout. In case the image is copyrighted, the proper credits should be always provided.
- The Organizer(s) can also provide up to three links to YouTube videoclips illustrating the event and/or its location. The HistoriaVivens webmaster keeps the final right to decide whether to publish the reported video(s) or not.
- All texts and materials provided by the Organizer(s) will be published according to the HistoriaVivens Web layout, style and colours.
- In case all fields of the “Event Submission Form” are filled in, but the information is anyway incomplete or unclear, the Organizer(s) will be requested by email to provide further details, and the publication of the submitted event will be suspended until the response is received.
- The events described or submitted through letters, posters, flyers, brochures, or e-mail messages will not be accepted and published.
- In case of failure to comply with any of the above given requirements, the HistoriaVivens webmaster keeps the right not to publish the submitted event.
- For any issues not listed above, the HistoriaVivens webmasters keeps the right for the final decision about publishing the submitted event or not.
- The events which are submitted according to the General Requirements and using the “Event Submission Form” are published free of charge in the "Events Calendar" on HistoriaVivens Web.
Version 3.0, last update: 01.05.2015
Please download here the Event Submission Form